Applications for membership of TBNSW are welcome and open to anyone interested in the thoroughbred – you do not need to be a registered breeder.
Thoroughbred Breeders NSW operates to promote, advance, educate and co-ordinate the thoroughbred breeding industry in New South Wales. We are the state representatives for breeders and foster a unified approach in advocating our industry and NSW-bred horses both locally and internationally.
TBNSW represent the interests of breeders in negotiating with racing industry authorities, state and federal entities, the Australian Stud Book, veterinary bodies, race clubs, bloodstock sales companies and other organisations to improve the breeding industry, enhancing the financial viability of breeders and ensure best practice for horse welfare.
Whilst we offer a range of tangible incentives, our objective is to support our members, your opinion matters and we encourage you to reach out to us with viewpoints or ideas. NSW Breeders Members play an inclusive role alongside our board of directors.
This year’s benefits in return for your support include:
- Annual Australian Stallions paperback publication (Valued at $200).
- Annual BOBS (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme) Sire Guide.
- G1 Goldmine Comphrensive Pedigree Analysis Reports (Valued at $220).
- Seasonal NSW Breeders Update eMagazine (optional addition print/post only $50 annually).
- Broodmare & Stallion Farms listing on our website with a direct web link.
- General advice and information on all thoroughbred breeding matters.
- Invitations to exclusive events such as Stallion Parades, Stud Tour Scheduling, Race Days and Annual Awards Events (members save up to $200 per table at our Royal Randwick Spring Carnival Annual Awards Race Day).
- Complimentary Membership with Thoroughbred Breeders Australia (optional).
We have kept membership rates as low as possible in return for your loyalty and have not increased them this year, our board personally thanks you for the recommendations you made for others to join the NSW breeding community.
NSW studs offer a vast number of superior stallions to suit all budgets. Information for breeders’ needs is available on our website or corresponded directly to financial members and our office is always willing to help with any enquiries.
On behalf of the President and board, TBNSW looks forward to uniting strength and certainty of the Thoroughbred Breeding Industry of New South Wales with you.
Ph: 02 5504 3818 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org