Applications for membership of TBNSW are welcome and open to anyone interested in the thoroughbred – you do not need to be a registered breeder.
Thoroughbred Breeders New South Wales Ltd (TBNSW) operates to promote, advance, encourage and co-ordinate the thoroughbred breeding industry in New South Wales in conjunction with the federal body, Thoroughbred Breeders Australia, and its marketing arm, Aushorse. We are the representative body for breeders and foster a unified approach in advocating our industry and NSW-bred horses both locally and internationally.
TBNSW and TBA represent the interests of breeders in negotiating with racing industry authorities, state and federal governments, the Australian Stud Book, veterinary bodies, race clubs and other organisations to improve the breeding industry, enhance the financial viability of breeders and ensure horse welfare. We welcome applications for membership to anyone interested in the NSW thoroughbred industry and personally thank you for the recommendations you made for others to join us.
This year’s benefits in return for your support include:
- Annual Australian Stallions paperback publication (Valued at $200)
- Annual (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme) BOBS Sire Guide.
- Comprehensive 20/20 Mare Match pedigree analysis report from G1 Goldmine (valued at $220), gives you a unique and informed insight into the hypothetical matings of the top 40 stallions with your broodmare.
- Seasonal NSW Breeders Update eMagazine (optional addition print/post add $50 to annual membership)
- Broodmare & Stallion Farms listing on our website with a direct web link.
- General advice and information on all thoroughbred breeding matters.
- Invitations to exclusive events such as Stallion Parades, Stud Tour Scheduling, Race Days and Annual Awards Events (members save up to $200 per table at our Royal Randwick Spring Carnival Annual Awards Race Day).
- Complimentary Membership with Thoroughbred Breeders Australia.
With many studs reducing their fees and a huge number of stallions lined up to stand this season, there is certainly a sire to suit all budgets.
We have made it easy to find all the information you need on our website or alternatively our office is always willing to help members with their breeding enquiries.
Ph: 02 5504 3818 Email: email@example.com