G1 Goldmine has scheduled a new and exciting pedigree workshop in Sydney to coincide with the Inglis Broodmare & Weanling sale. The primary focus will be analysing a mare’s pedigree and selecting the perfect stallion.
- Tuesday 30 April 12:30pm - 4:30pm*
- Wednesday 1 May 4:30pm - 8:30pm*
*Either a light lunch/dinner is included.
The registration fee for the workshop is only AU$220 and includes a Pro subscription as follows:
- Goldmine Pro Users - 3 months additional added to your account
- Goldmine Users - account upgraded to Pro for 3 months
- Trial Users - trial account upgraded to Pro for 3 months
(This also includes one complimentary Broodmare Analysis Report)
Some highlights of the workshop are:
- Introduction to the Stallion Selection Funnel - including guest speaker Bill Mitchell from Mitchell Bloodstock.
- Danehill Inbreeding - what’s good and what’s not.
- Age of stallion & mares and their effect on SWs production.
- Examples of key sirelines that are working!
- Super Crosses emerging in 2019.
This workshop will be hands-on and you will be required to bring your laptop or tablet in order to work through live examples. Remember, the workshop registration fee includes:
- 3 month Pro Subscription ($200)
- 1 complimentary Broodmare Analysis Report (US$175)
- Delicious meal with like-minded individual (Priceless)
The workshops are limited in numbers so we encourage you to complete the simple form online to register your interest. From here, we will send you an order form to complete your registration.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there.
The G1 Goldmine Team
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST